March 16.-20.2020 in espoo, finland
Circular solutions & Ecodesign
Do you wish to learn new hands-on ideas for STEAM teaching? In Finland, during March 16.-20.2020, you have the chance to participate in a teacher training, where you will learn hands-on elementary level activities and pedagogies. The focus is on designing new carbon-clever, circular solutions for kids’ daily-life!
You will get:
- Access to EduGems’ phenomenal, story-related new teaching tools
- Engaging new hands-on ideas to be utilised in your own teaching
- A practical book (Juntunen, 2016) in English, Chinese or Spanish about Sustainable Development in Science and Mathematics Education
- Experience of teacher education in Finland, as the training utilises similar methods as the teacher education in Finland
- Learn to learn like our trusted teachers in Finland do for their life long learning
- Visits to interesting places
- Lunches and coffees
- Strength-based diploma
Beijing Normal University at LUMA Center Finland, 2019, in EduGems training: ”Inquiry-based learning and argumentation in the context of sustainable development”
The trainer is an awarded science teacher with +10 years experience of teaching: lector, Dr. Juntunen (also M. Sc. in Chemistry and M. Sc. in Technical Microbiology).
More details and information: firstname.lastname@example.org